- Do you love black and white photography?
- Do you appreciate Alan’s particular style of photography?
- Has Alan’s photography challenged your perceptions or moved you in some way?
- Do you believe that artists shouldn’t have to starve?
- Are you a member of Alan’s family or a friend?
If you answered yes to any of the above, would you be willing to help support his work? Even the smallest of donations helps immensely, and various perks and freebies are on offer (from as little as $1US).
Please visit his Patreon page to find out more…
When you work to please others you can’t succeed, but the things you do to satisfy yourself stand a chance of catching someone’s interest.
Mentoring for $20 and over patrons
Alan has previously taught photography both in the UK and US. Teaching and mentoring others is one of the aspects of photography he really enjoys. It excites him to help turn a spark of enthusiasm for photography turn into a burning fire!
So if you’re a beginner or intermediate photographer wanting to take your photography to a different level for an hour (or thereabouts) a month he’s yours to help and advise. Together with you he will create a tailored mentoring programme to suit your needs.
Just drop him a message via the contact form any time if you would like to talk about how he can best help you take your own photography where you’d like it go….
Special Patreon thanks go out to…